Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Life Without Online Games

Time passing faster, already i stop playing online game round than 1 month! I will stop playing it, just a feel suddenly come in my mind, do not know why no more interest and feel tired for leveling! Some said online games just for enjoy and pass free time, but when i really concentrate play it, i will become crazy and impossible feel enjoy it if i cannot be strong inside! An poor attitude of me!! Haiz...

Count back all online game i play, international server have Gun bound, Malaysia server have Wulin, Q-World, ZhuXian, TianLongBaBu, Ran Online TunShiTianDi! China server Wulin, KouDaiXiYou, ZhuXian! HongKong server Sanguo, Wulin!Private server Ran Online! Still have some already i forget, but here already have 8 games and 13 server ever i play!

How about money i spend for it!! It really big amount if total up, i think over RM8k for both of it! Flash it back if that RM8k now in my hand, i can do many thing with it! A bit feel regret, game i spend more is Malaysia server Wulin, it near RM4k! LOL~

But all already fine for me, i still can have my other entertainment for own! not only have spend a lot my time in games! It is something useless skill for me although for me how strong in game, after graduated also i have go to work and skill for game just a rubbish on that time!!

So, now i can enjoy my time with follow my feel, no like before have to set a clock wake up kill boss at midnight! Maybe feel joke give some never or not so know about online games sawing it, it really always do by online game player! In despite of what time and what doing at time also stop it just look important to kill boss first!

2 comments:

  1. If it pertains to computer game, there are all sorts of interesting components. steemit.com has various tutorials related to Free bingo bash chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys I just want to say that I got an official notification that iTunes is providing us free gift cards codes iTunes Gift Card Codes

    ReplyDelete