Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First post In 2011

Shocked... i was leave my blog more than half year! Last post is at last year Nov!

summary what the thing happen on
me in this half year...

First,
After few month of my grandmum pass away, bad luck is keep continue, th
is time is my grandpa, this Saturday was 49 days for him. Rest in peace...
Maybe it is good and is an way for him to be free, because he already can't walk for few
years, maybe this is a way to make him free...

Second,
I was almost complete my diploma, after a failure at KTAR kampar, finally i was near to attend graduation! 3 more month, next month will start my new sem and sit for exam in August.

Third,
New des
ktop already purchased, with the faster processor i7, with sandy bridge motherboard and most satisfy with my new 24inchi HDMI LED monitor, it was too cool because i can open full screen and lie in my bed to watching movie, it is damn clear and nice! satisfied~~




Sonic Gear Evo7,
poor sp
eaker,
will c
hange it soon....








Chasing - CM
690II advance Nvidia Edition! Nvidia Edition, but i gonna change my graphic card to ATI! haha~









24inchi
HDMI LED










And the last...


Big Family! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment