Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rest In Peace

Rest In Peace my lover grandmum!!!

Suddenly receive call by my mum, before i took up my phone, don't know why my mind had a forebode something bad will happen....

This grandmum was a one have most memorize on my mind if compare from other 3 grandpa and grandmum, so i really sad when i receive the news!!

Maybe this is a extrication of you, from last few months sick until now, suffer... suffer and suffer again.... so maybe this is a good way for you and for us because of no need see you live in suffer again!!

Near to 90 years old. Child, grandchild, great-grandchild was lot, i think this is a situation you hope to see at the end......... i will going back today to accompany you walk the last distance!

R.I.P my grandmum.............

No comments:

Post a Comment