Friday, February 5, 2010

New Life For My Family

Yesterday morning, additional new member for my family! She was my niece, my sister daughter, actually she should born at period of Chinese New Year, but last Wednesday when my sister go hospital check baby situation, doctor said she is so tiny, so have to operate and take she out early, if not it was dangerous for baby and might affect my sister too!!

So, my sister was operate and born she at yesterday morning, i phone my mum at afternoon, my mum said her weight not more than 3KG!! Light baby i ever hear until now!!

Maybe my sister live at JB and work at Singapore together with my brother-in-law, so no body prepare tonic for my sister, so the baby less of nutrition and cause she so light!!

Next Monday i gonna back hometown and see my cousin, don't know how she look!! interesting~~hehe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment