Thursday, April 22, 2010

Memorable

I am join back life of online game, today when i chatting in game, that are some topic and song 'innocent' by my idol 'Avril' make me think back something happen in few year ago!! It was some story when i join my new life, have my new friends, new life and new environment....

From normal become bad, friends become seem like a foe, and many many... Maybe i want to ask, it is me make your life become complicated? Or just i thinking too much? Really many memorable for that period, but it was no more, for future when we meet each other maybe just like a stranger or normal friends are less communicate and just give a smile and pass away!

Sky falling to floor, it was pain and hurt, remind me don't too hopeful to something... because everything it might end any time! Can i join a part of your life? Or never i walking to your life?? Already it become a riddle.....

1 comment: