Saturday, May 28, 2011

What The Busy Day

Busy day, a worship day to my grandfather today, maybe last night sleep too early, so i was awake at round 4am. Act nothing and almost forget already i promise to my mum follow her to worship, until she remind me only i realize that...

Going out from 7 something with my mum, dad, sister and niece! It was finish at round 11am, after that straight send my father to my cousin house attending tea ceremony because today also is her marry day. I just put down my dad there and leave, because my mum cannot go there cause of Chinese taboos, and also i had to be driver again to send my niece to clinic...

What the bad fate for one is know how to drive, driver is the most position always i be when i stay in hometown... sweat!!

Finally settle it and reach home in afternoon, after while i sit front of my computer, again call by my dad to starting repair the water pipe was broke very long time ago.

Finish both of it finally, bath and sit in front computer again ti enjoy my time. hehe...

At the same time, again i realize tonight had a important thing must to do, again is a busy night, now already i feel tired, how about after tonight? now still can't sleep, Oh My God~~

No comments:

Post a Comment